Shipping & Return Policy
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. When your order has shipped, you will receive another notification with the tracking number. These order processing times are separate from the shipping times displayed at checkout.
All orders ship out of Chicago, IL. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Total shipping time is based on the carrier and shipping speed chosen at checkout. Shipping is calculated based on volume and distance.
Shipping: International (destinations outside the USA)
1. Shipping Rates
All orders ship from USA. Transactions are made using USD currency and conversion rates are not guaranteed. Free shipping does not apply.
2. Shipping Times
Shipping times are estimates only and do not cover customs processing times in your own country. We cannot guarantee delivery dates. Delivery dates depend on carrier and time frame options.
3. Duties and Taxes
Customs import duties, VAT, and tariffs are the responsibility of the customer. Check with your country’s import restrictions prior to ordering.
4. Item Restrictions
We cannot ship oversized/fragile items internationally.
5. International Returns
We accept returns on international orders within 45 days of the original shipment date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Item returns must be preauthorized. Contact us at email@example.com and we will help you with your request. The customer is responsible for missed deliveries, incorrect addresses, and refused deliveries.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships out. If it is necessary to send a partial order, your card will be charged for only the items that shipped, plus any shipping charges applicable to those items.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and will be happy to assist you. If an item arrived damaged or incorrect, please notify us within 7 days. All other purchases may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
1. If there is damage to an item upon delivery, email our customer service center immediately (within 7 days of receipt of merchandise) at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, and photos of the damage in the email. If approved, a pre-paid return label will be issued for your convenience.
2. If you’d like to return or exchange non-defected items, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer and should be mailed to 1808 Janke Dr. Unit M, Northbrook, IL 60062
3. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
4. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Tulia’s Artisan Gallery will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
5. Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible.
6. Please indicate if you would prefer to receive a refund or make an exchange for another product if available. Keep in mind that some items are one of a kind and exchange may not be possible.
7. Refunds: To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
8. We cannot accept any item for return or exchange, which bears an indication that it was used. Products worn or damaged cannot be taken back. If we receive such goods we will charge you $40 and return the items to you.
9. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Non-returnable items: Gift cards, used items, items marked “final sale” and custom orders.
11. Gifts: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate or promo code will be e-mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.