Join Our Team
Tulia’s Artisan Gallery is currently seeking a part-time (15-hr/wk) or freelance digital content creator. This creative individual will work closely with our founder to create digital brand content and share the brand’s stories with retail and wholesale audiences via IG, FB, Email, blogs, and TikTok.
Tulia’s Artisan Gallery is a Latina-owned, Chicago-based fair trade company that works with master makers in Colombia and gives back to indigenous-led projects. Tulia’s is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation, Chicago Fair Trade, and the Museum Store Association.
- Develop a social media marketing calendar.
- Design and execute social media posts for FB, IG, and TikTok.
- Capture founder’s stories and convert into blog posts.
- Develop email marketing calendar.
- Design and direct photo-shoots as needed.
- Design, direct, and edit videos as needed.
- Direct student interns if needed.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Commitment to Fair Trade and Indigenous culture
- Expert in IG and TikTok.
- Proficient in Canva, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, YouTube.
- Video editing skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
To Apply: email Karen Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, plus samples of posts, reels, videos, blogs and/or graphic designs. Also include references if available.